The Jolly Logger

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum born out of the need for hosting (F)RP & other text-based RP campaigns without all of the added nonsense.

Sliver Of Darkness Information

Khama
    Khama

Sliver Of Darkness Information  Empty Sliver Of Darkness Information

Post by Khama Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:55 am

Introduction
    Hello, I am Khama. The FRP you are about to read originates from the same realm as the literature I enjoy to write. Overall, you will find the basic information you need to know below. And if you have any questions feel free to ask. A lot of it will explain itself, and as the FRP continues more will be added to this.

I also want to be strictly honest that this FRP is Nation based with a narrative spin. By that I mean, certain events will trigger under certain conditions, but the outcome is entirely up to those participating. Does the Kalderan Empire rise once again? Do the Beastmen dominate this portion of Elora? All of this is up to you, with some wrenches and saws tossed in your way.

This also means, though, that this FRP will come to a natural conclusion, eventually. I shall not say when, for that is entirely based on your actions, but I’ve decided that in the long term this will play out similar to a story. Your actions here will carry over to the next FRP when it occurs to the degrees that they can, and you will also get to see more of this world.

That is about it, really. I hope you enjoy the read and find the setting interesting, along with this I am open to feedback/suggestions if you have them. As I am not an all seeing individual.

Also, I want to state that the postings for this FRP will be every 2 days or so. This allows people to get their post done within that time, and also gives me so wriggling room in terms of my schedule. Once everyone is accepted, this will be ran through with the majority on how it works, ect.

As well, please post your application in the Application thread. Use the OOC forums for OOC discussion, and then use the IC forums for letters not included in your post, announcements, and other such similar things. "Major" occurrences in the FRP that will be posted by me shall be put there as well, with a link to them from the main thread itself. That is about it.

You will find the "systems" and rules in their own thread under this forum, too.

Setting
    Spoiler:

Races
    Spoiler:

Religions
    Spoiler:

Known Magic
    Spoiler:

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:42 am